Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let's Talk

It sure sounds like these guys are ready for productive diplomatic 'talks' with the US/President Obama:

Iran - Ayatollah """The occupiers are preparing the ground for their long-term stay in Iraq which is a great danger and the Iraqi authorities should be aware of this danger,""" Reuters Article

Venezuela - Chavez """"Is there a new government in the United States or is it Bush still in power? Obama seems to be a continuation of the Bush era. But it doesn't matter to me. Regardless of US imperialism, this revolution will continue its course....... Obama, you take care of your business and I'll take care of mine. Don't mess with me, Mr Obama," he added.""" And in case you like to check other sources, the Associated Press has an article on it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).