Saturday, March 7, 2009

Deepening Scrutiny

Thanks to Al Fin and The Mike Church show (links in right column) for linking to the following article/opinion piece from the National Journal Magazine by O supporter Stuart Taylor, who has apparently finally been waking up to the concerns that millions of other people have had since before Obama was even chosen as the Dem candidate. Better late than never?

No. I think it's way too late. You Were Warned. You just chose not to listen and followed blindly behind the bandwagon instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).