Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Liberty and Tyranny

Congrats to Mark Levin on the success of his new book, Liberty and Tyranny - A Conservative Manifesto. I listen to Mark daily on Sirius Patriot (you can also listen free on his website). Mark ran out of books at his book signing in NY this weekend and was there for about 6 hours apparently, and ended up shaking the hands of people who had waited but didn't get a book, and chatted with them. Anyway I have to get my hands on the book. Canadian or not, I think it's good to read and learn about this because it can give us strength up here as well to slowly and surely break away from the heavy-handed govt control that has been in place for so long. OTHER books by Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).