Thursday, March 5, 2009

Questionable

More information seems to come to light every few days, listing politicians who have not paid their taxes. This involves only ONE state, and there are 22 possible naughty tax-evaders. Yes, there are Republicans in the list too. I wonder how many across the entire country (throw Canada in there too) owe back taxes or have not filed at all. It's well past time to make our representatives accountable for their actions, if they are going to sit around and tell US what to do with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).