Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Maxine's Got It Right

We really need to listen to our elders. They have far more life experience than we do, and we don't even know the half of it.


__________________________________________________
And since pretty much all I have seen on the various news channels 'covering' the tea parties are the smallest gatherings they could find, HERE is the link to the website with photos being added along with updates throughout the evening.
Including this article I came across in the Vancouver Sun. What a surprise I can't seem to leave a comment on it, eh? I can leave comments on every single other site I have ever wished to leave a comment on, but this one would not budge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).