Thursday, October 15, 2009

Deja Vu!

Hey, I remember this happening last year don't I? US stock market having a little rally but the dollar was still going down. The next thing I knew, the Canukian dollar was par so I went shopping on ebay and grabbed some cute shoes for my little boy. I haven't bought any more since then because the dollars were not par anymore,,, but I think it might happen again and while that's not good, I am going shopping on ebay again! Woo! I heard on the business news network last night that they think the dollars might reach parity by the end of the week! Ebay here I come!

PS - then if I remember right, the stocks went boooooooooom down after that so let's see what happens this time. Then I really will be having deja vu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).