Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mike Church's Pile O Prep

This is a good spot to find a lot of interesting links, the Pile O Prep from the Mike Church Show (Sirius Patriot radio).

Just a few recent links from that list:

GM 'we paid it back' ad misleading?

What's this? Another bigtime scientist says AGW is horse puckey?

Concord Mass banning some plastic water bottles? I saw this on CNN as well this AM.

Interesting - In Defense Of Salt

A kinda funny MSNBC piece on the Arizona illegals law (funny to me because as usual it just goes back and forth, doesn't really answer anything or offer alternatives, and some parts leave you going 'huh??')

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).