Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things...

This is just one example I have come across where I get a little confused about people and the mania that is going on right now. Actress Anne Hathaway was quoted a few times about her dislike of Pastor Rick Warren speaking at today's inauguration... HERE and HERE for example. She talked of once thinking of turning her back during Warren's address but changing her mind to wearing a ribbon in protest. Okay, that is fine, Free Speech and all... but President Obama does not support gay marriage either! (there is a commercial before the news clip). But anyway, if you are going to turn your back on one person for their beliefs, why not on another for sharing the same beliefs, at the very same event? I find that very strange. Do I care what Hathaway says or thinks? No, but I know that a lot of people feel the same way. But Obama himself does not believe in legal gay marriage so......

Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).