Monday, March 2, 2009

Stocks

Ewww what a bad stock day so far!! It's 1234pm EST as I write this, so I'm not sure what the closing values will be of course,,, but the DOW is down over 221, sitting at 6841.. and the TSX dived over 463 so far. Whoa. Blah. That can't be good. Will they make some up by the end of the day?

** Update: the DOW ended up dropping just over 299, and I can't even remember what the TSX ended up at because it was too depressing to look at. My bf's retirement fund's stock has gone from about 45/share to 10/share over the past few months. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Disclaimer

These are my views and opinions. If you don't agree or think I am sadly misguided, that is your view. Feel free to share your thoughts but I also reserve my right to moderate content (IE foul language, excessive flaming, etc).